High school students are invited to participate in a virtual battleship event put together by student council! The top player will receive a $25 Amazon gift card! Students interested must RSVP yes to the sign up genius link below Friday, January 12th. The following week, the week of the 15th, participants will be sent emails notifying them of their competitors for the first round and when they must have the round completed by. Appointed opponents will then schedule a live battle via school email within the designated time period.
RSVP to this link:
Once you have been emailed your competitors name and email you can start the tournament. To begin playing with each other, one of the opponents must:
1. Go to the website using this link: http://en.battleship-game.org/.
2. Select "friend" located under "Opponent" on the grid found on the right side of the screen.
3. Copy the link that the site gives and e-mail it to your scheduled opponent.
4. Then click the "Play" button when ready to compete!
The other player must:
1. Follow the link e-mailed to them by their opponent.
2. Then click the "Play" button, found on the grid located on the right side of the grid.
If you do not understand the rules of the game, select the "Rules" link located in the bottom-right corner of the site. The winning opponent must email Jessica Lutgen at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify her of their win and move on in the bracket. Opponents will be matched and the process will continue until a winner is declared.